Enter by November 29th
Win a Wholly Bites basket of Cocoa Almond Clusters, Apricot Pecan Clusters, Sesame Chia Cubes & Cocoa Nib Cubes!
Finding the perfect pre-run fuel is a beautiful thing … but it can be a challenge. Especially when you care deeply about the ingredients you put in your body. See below for how to enter this giveaway.
The Wholly Bites giveaway basket contains:
- 1 6oz bag of Cocoa Almond Clusters (a personal favorite – so delicious!)
- 1 6 oz bag of Apricot Pecan Clusters (tastes as amazing as peanut brittle!)
- 3 2oz packs of Cacao Nib Cubes (portable, bite-sized)
- 3 2oz packs of Sesame Chia Cubes (portable, bite-sized)
Lisa Turner, recipe creator and co-founder of Boulder-based Wholly Bites, is passionate about nutrition. As runners and athletes, the food we eat powers our runs. By choosing healthier, more natural foods, we can achieve even greater results during training runs. When we eat good, we feel good.
Both the Clusters and Cubes make for incredible pre-run snacks as they contain organic dates balanced with ingredients like sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, and pumpkin seeds. Wholly Bites is considered paleo-perfect because they are grain-free and made only with whole, organic fruits, nuts, seeds and superfoods, to supply your body with lots of protein, fiber and clean-burning energy.
As a company, Wholly Bites gives 1% to First Descents to empower young adult cancer fighters with free outdoor activities.
5 reasons why Wholly Bites Clusters & Cubes make for a superb pre-run snack:
1. All of their products are free of agave, sugar, barley malt, rice syrup, or any other refined or processed sweeteners. The energy kick you get from Wholly Bites is natural!
2. Their cubes are raw, unlike most bars, so they retain maximum enzyme and nutritional value. They use superfoods like hemp, chia and raw cacao nibs, which have high concentrations of antioxidants, protein and fiber.
3. Their products are packed in a gluten-free facility, and are safe for people with celiac disease.
4. They are 100 percent organic and free of GMOs. All of their products are free of corn, soy, dairy and other common food sensitivities.
5. One serving of their cubes offers as much fiber as a cup of broccoli and as much protein as an egg.
How to enter the Wholly Bites Giveaway:
Share below in a comment one tip or positive trick you have for staying wholly committed to your running goals/schedule during the winter months. Details, please!
Enter by November 29th!
Winner will be randomly chosen from all entries on December 2nd, and notified by email. Good luck!